A tranquil life in the foothills awaits.
21 The Crescent, Ferntree Gully
$845,000 - $915,000
4 Bed 1 Bath -
Set high up on a half-acre block in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. This home is private and isn't readily visible from the street or to neighbours. As you make your way up to the home past the english style garden, you'll arrive at a large spacious front deck with stunning views. Sunrises & sunsets transfix daily, not to mention panoramic landscapes of Melbourne city.
Light streams in through antique windows and lead lights (some originally from Glen Iris, with a custom-made front door to match). Featured as well is an old style back-door of bevelled glass - previously the front door of a Toorak mansion. Beauty is found in the large unique hand painted ceiling roses, ornate cornice, polished floorboards, mural/oil painting of a city river scape in the kitchen (Europe) and style of the home.
The home has 3 large bedrooms with built in robes, the main bedroom has leadlight doors opening wide to the front deck. This room also offers amazing views, as it is level with the treetops. Downstairs, the 4th bedroom could be a home office/study/teen or grandparent retreat. This room has two sets of French doors, a mosaic floor, its own courtyard and two entrances. Originally an art studio, now a therapeutic space - the energy is flowing and positive.
The kitchen is modern, with a large walk-in pantry with endless shelves and space. The bathroom is lit by downlights and a chandelier situated over a full-sized deep free-standing bath, with another leadlight door, the bathroom is just unique and charming in its beauty, especially the gilt cream mirrors.
The back of the house features a large deck and a true bush feel to an outdoor bungalow/shed complete with viewing deck for observing the plentiful birds; rainbow lorikeets, kookaburras and occasionally owls & ducks.
Additional features include:
- freshly painted throughout
- consistent styled features throughout
- abundance of privacy
- cooling system throughout, including downstairs
- close to schools/special school, transport, arboretum, quarry & shops
- options to work from home
- hot water as you go/cost saving
- electricity monitor to easily manage usage
- a home in nature and potential to make it your own with 3 large new garden beds
- ample outdoor entertaining space front & back
- parking space for 3/4 cars
- 2 sheds
- 5 minutes to 1,000 steps
- close to Upper Gully Farmers Market
- short drive to enjoy breakfast or dinner or wander in Olinda, Sassafras, Tecoma or Belgrave
A beautiful home, which offers a tranquil private lifestyle - a must to inspect!