Vogl Walpole April 2020 Update
The property market is still open for business and so are we! We have a number of buyers on our books that are looking to find properties now. Likewise, we have plenty of vendors that still want to sell their home. Like all industries, the real estate market is operating in unchartered territory. However, we are fortunate to have many ways to safely navigate those challenges and still achieve great results.
- Private Inspections: We are exercising the utmost care when it comes to hygiene and social distancing practices when hosting private inspections.
- Virtual Inspections: Another option we have available is to take buyers on a virtual tour throughout the home using WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom or Skype.
- Online Auctions: Online auctions operate under the same guidelines as public auctions. There will still be an auctioneer in front of the camera, buyers will be able to see the current bid, the bid that they can raise, and they can make a bid.
- Digital Sale Contracts: All sale contracts are digital and mean you can purchase the property without needing to come into close contact with others.
- Property Appraisals: Following the current guidelines, we are still able to visit your home to conduct a property appraisal. If you would like an appraisal please contact us via email or click HERE.
- Virtual Property Appraisals: We are happy to do a virtual consultation with you using WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom or Skype.
There has never been a more important time to support local businesses. We are a small agency with strong ties to our local area. We welcome your enquires and encourage you to ring either Karen (0438 072 370) or Donna (0421 997 827) if you need advice, guidance or have any questions about the property market. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we will be posting several competitions over the coming weeks that aim to support fabulous Maroondah businesses.
Stay well, stay safe!
From the voglwalpole Team